Aztec Maritime provides a wide array of services to our many partners. Our team can help get your vessel in and out of the port for a streamlined process ultimately positively affecting your bottom line. Some of the many ways we can help (but not limited to) include the following:
- Charterer’s Agent
- Shipper’s Agent
- “Sick, Lame and Lazy” Agent
- Cargo Documentation
- Owner’s Agent
- Arrange U.S. Customs Services and Launch
- Transportation Services and Launch
- Administrative Services and Filings
- Hotel & Meal Accommodations
- Garbage Removal
AZTEC MARITIME ADVANTAGES:
- Extensive Understanding of Charter Party and Laytime Calculations & We’re from the “old school” of the shipping industry. We have a keen understanding of the fundamental aspects of chartering and laytime calculations. And while we are not maritime lawyers, we have the insight and terminology in understanding charter party contracts.
- Extensive Contact Base & Many shipping agents consult Mark A. Fenton to see how he would handle situations. The Aztec team receives calls on a daily basis for his insight and contacts in alleviating their issues. This is a testament to his experiences in the industry.
- Personal Attention and Service & At Aztec, you’re not just another client. You’re our partner and your success is our success. We’ll help guide you through all aspects of the shipping process through our comprehensive list of services.
- Consistent and Up-Front Fees & Our Fee Schedule has remained consistent since 2007 and Aztec stands behind it’s Fees with no hidden costs.
- Port Expertise & We have intimate knowledge of many ports across the U.S. Gulf Coast region and can pass along the information you need to expedite your cargo.
- Knowledgeable and Detailed Team & Our entire team is cross-trained in many facets of the industry and has the experience and knowledge to keep your shipping process moving.
Extensive Understanding of the Chartering Process, Terminology and Vernacular, Laytime Calculations
- Aztec Maritime Brings More than 50 Years of Combined Shipping Industry Experience
- Mark A. Fenton has Experience as an Agent and Operator & knowing both sides of the process
- A Complete Team providing Personal Attention to your Vessel, Cargo and Crew
- Licensed and Services provided in many major ports across the Central Gulf Coast Region
- Provide Detailed and Documented Information to Clients
- Honest, Up-Front and Consistent Schedule of Fees and Ports Costs
- Comprehensive List of Services